View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #1541
Veteran

Alright all you PGA Tour Pros, a meager hacker like myself needs some advice. I won a Taylor Made R7 driver a few weeks ago and have the receipt w/ 10 yr warranty valued at $310. Now I have no need for one club that's worth 3x the entire contents of my golf bag so I'm thinking of returning this to Sports Authority and purchasing a new set of irons. I don't play enough to justify spending anymore money on clubs so I have approx. a $300 limit.

I can't just return the driver for cash because it was purchased by the company who sponsored the event so I know I'm going to have to take store credit at Sports Authority and purchase from there.

What set of irons would you recommend???

Thanks in advance for all the legit responses (and even for the dumb ones as long as they're funny).
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.