Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 11:46 AM   #121
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think the difference with Schwartz was that he was a known commodity and had already proven in the NFL, so it was probably easier for them to ignore him not meeting their arm length threshold.

As far as I know, Andy has never draft an OT that doesn't meet them.
Morgan has huge mitts (almost 11") and by all accounts once he gets a hold of his man its a vice grip. To me that by far offsets the slightly less than desirable arm length, especially coupled with his athletic traits.

The worst case scenario in my opinion is he gives you competent LT play, if you get a better option, you just plug him into LG when Thuney leaves or RG if you decide not to hang onto Trey.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli