View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:11 PM   #870
Fight, build, win!

My cure finnished today so got up early washed patted dry. Out them in the downstairs fridge with two rechargable 4 inch fans. Went on to work then worked half day and home for the smoke.
I used my camp chef pellet smoker on low. This had the heat to high at 185 to 190 so I took a wood workers pencil and proper door open a 1/4 in. This worked nd reduced to 155 to 160 and it was on. 4 hours later I pulled at 155. These are the results below just the right sweetness from the maple extract and unrefined sugar. But a bit on salty side I think I will change to a different curing salt.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.