View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 11:19 PM   #2086
PermaBanned

The "roast" of The Talking Can was right on point because he flies under the radar. Great ****ing poster who is funny as shit, and SNR did a great job of bringing these elements into the light.

Hamas is justly ranked. No question. But there could have been a true roast, and it could have been ****ing epic. Epic. But the problem is that Hamas has teeth, and he bites back, so I admit that I was looking forward to his potential response as much as I was to the original roast.

And these are the types of exchanges that make CP what it is, and these are the types of back-and-forths that separate the men from the sperm the shower water sweeps down the drain.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.