View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 03:26 PM   #140
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post

They were probably stealing his lobsters or lobster traps. They're lucky they didn't get shot.

I drove from Bangor to Quebec city and it was a beautiful drive, tho' I was pissed about having to do it at first when our little plane broke down.

Can also take a ferry to Nova Scotia.
I was in the middle of a town dodging senior citizens, but I think the lobster boat actually rammed the skiff. They said something about the skiff guys climbing onto a pontoon. It made me laugh. That's not the type of crimes we see in Colorado.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.