View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 03:21 PM   #138
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You're only seeing the Maine they want you to see. You're not seeing the highway patrol abuse and the underground lobster fights and the bed and breakfast trafficking networks. Most Canadian terrorists enter the U.S. via Maine, and while I was driving I heard a news story on the radio about a lobster boat operator who was sentenced for threatening two guys on a skiff. Is that the type of America you want?

They were probably stealing his lobsters or lobster traps. They're lucky they didn't get shot.

I drove from Bangor to Quebec city and it was a beautiful drive, tho' I was pissed about having to do it at first when our little plane broke down.

Can also take a ferry to Nova Scotia.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.