View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 11:58 PM   #56
Blind, deceived homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
You don't have a clue.

I'm not bringing shame to combat duty. I'm BEGGING you to stop using it as a tool to command respect. You have a sense of entitlement because you were a vet. You know what that's worth?

Take it down to the PigglyWiggly and see what they'll give you. Wave your bronze star at the checkout clerk and see how many twinkies you get.

SHUT UP ALREADY, Proctor.

You've been screaming about veteran bullshit for a decade - LONG before you went to Iraq. Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Dessert Storm. Few people do.
You didn't do anything if your defending Titus on this BS. You, not me, are diminishing the value of combat service. How DARE you????
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.