View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 01:34 PM   #145
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
How/why does this type of thing happen? It's been boggling my mind all day. If an elite athlete can have something like this happen, what's to say it won't happen to me?

Its actually given me a great deal of anxiety today..
There have been similar incidents with athletes about as long as I can remember. Many of them are just simply genetic; some hereditary issue that crops up every other generation or whatever. I don't know if it's still true, but when I was a kid, I remember my dad (diagnostician, M.D.) telling me that many weren't even discernible. in other words, you could run every test known to man and some of these things wouldn't show up as anything on any test.

But the likelihood of most of them being a serious problem was about the same as getting hit by lightning.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.