View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 10:50 AM   #41
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Agreed.

Mine, based on us standing pat at our picks...

1) Tyler Guyton, OT - Oklahoma
- I really, REALLY want to take one of Mitchell, Franklin, or McConkey here. But, I also really understand the demand to protect the franchise at all costs, as well. Give me a potential future LT here.

2) Devontez Walker, WR - North Carolina
- Tez seems somewhat of a Rice clone physically, but his vertical game would be perfect lined up across from Rice and his ability to work the middle of the field.

3) Trey Benson, RB - Florida State
- I could go any number of directions here, but loading up on offense is the way to go this season. Benson could be a redundant pick with the rugby kid here to allegedly return kicks and MEH returning, but Benson does have a good combo of size, power and speed. I wouldn't be against a tight end with this pick, even if I'm good with Kelce, Gray, and Irv Smith as our group.
I like that a lot and would be considering/interesting in moving up in round 4 to grab Jermaine Burton at WR, too.

I know he's kind of a shithead, but the talent and profile would fit so well.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote