Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 09:02 AM   #262
MVP

I don't think there's any way in hell we can trade up for a sure-fire LEFT tackle.

But I'm still not so sure we don't take a tackle. And it may well still be a good value pick.

Taylor's athleticism and contract leads me to believe that the team was comfortable with him at either side, and while Morris was a mixed bag last season,he was perfectly serviceable in three of four games. The whole team was a dumpster fire in Vegas, so I don't think that's a fair measuring stick.

If the team wants to shore up the OT situation, take a guy with the physical attributes and take 3 physical specimens into camp and figure it out.

We're just not going to get into position for one of the sure-fire guys.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote