View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 08:43 PM   #723
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
Just for the (god I really hate this ghetto ass term) "haters", I am sorry if this is not non stop blood lust, shit happens every once in a while and I apologize if it isn't killing all the time; I still find it fascinating though and I know that some fathers here have shared it with their kids, so that's very cool.
Eh, I was just givin you crap. I think it's interesting. I do wish we could get some lions on the screen or something, but unfortunately nature doesn't act like a zoo.

Oh, and I like the sounds at night, too, until those damn loud birds show up and ruin everything.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.