View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 07:47 PM   #2265
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I don't have the attention span to do more than a handful. What SNR did was an incrediblyimpressive display of endurance. Mark me down for something, but doing another 100 roasts right after it's just been done is pointless.

What I need to do is find a way to shit on people (something I love) without putting fourth much effort (something I hate).
You could just start an offseason thread, "Post here if you need a swift kick in the ass."

You don't have to write up lengthy roasts. Just a one-lined clever insult is all you need. Or you can do more if you think that person deserves it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.