View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:03 AM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
We do not know how Houston will play at DE that is a question mark. We do know Ford cannot play DE in a 4-3 so he is gone.

So you are taking 2 of our 3 best pass rushers and putting question marks next to them.
Houston's job just got easier, basically. I'm not sure what you're so worried about. He's prototypical size for a 4-3 rush end. IF he reworks his deal. If not, then cut him, save the $15.6 million and go get a guy. There are a few that could be had at the price or lower that would be plus players. If Houston's smart (and I think he is) I'd re-do the deal, park my ass at RDE next to Jones and feast.

I'm really not worried; and I really think it's the best case to try to get something out of our last two #2 picks as they were totally unsuited to play OLB and cover but are physically well suited to play 4-3 DE's.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.