Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 10:23 AM   #23
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I dunno that he'd be one to have a weight problem, he's always been jacked and never really struggled with weight before.

He's not a great fit, but I think he'd help the offense as they need some power implemented. He hasn't been a good pass catcher, but has he really been asked to be?
You're right - I had his weight issues tangled up with Eddie Lacy's. So scratch that particular complaint. You're probably right, weight may not be an issue.

But he DOES run super-upright and is a tall dude to begin with. He takes a lot of body blows.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.