Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 10:18 AM   #20
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
None.

Not being a good pass-catcher is a bit of a problem. But the biggest problem is that he's a tall, heavy back that runs upright. So A) he takes a HELL of a beating out there and B) once he gets paid he could turn into a fat tub o' goo.

I was a fan of Mark Ingram as a target last year because he'd become a very powerful but still explosive back. He has good hands and runs behind his pads so he doesn't take the kind of pounding that Henry does. He's had some weight struggles but seemed to really get a handle on them his last few years in NO (and completely reinvented his body) which suggested a true lifestyle change that would allow him to age well.

Henry's still a fat guy waiting to happen, IMO. And when combined with the iffy scheme fit and abuse he'll take, I'm just not looking that way. Besides, he's so important to that Titans 'exotic run scheme' or whatever the hell they're calling it that they'll probably overpay him. He's worth more to them on their roster than he is to anyone else on theirs.
I dunno that he'd be one to have a weight problem, he's always been jacked and never really struggled with weight before.

He's not a great fit, but I think he'd help the offense as they need some power implemented. He hasn't been a good pass catcher, but has he really been asked to be?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.