View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 04:24 AM   #8712
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
so i was going to do a home made calzone for the fam, then got lazy and decided for take away. not always my favorite choice but everyone loves KFC. since the boys are going to get it, i have written a menu of items to get. now keep in mind kentucky here does not serve 'extra crispy' chicken. it's all original recipe. so i have added a request on my menu that the chicken be cooked 'extra crispy', well done. i will be curious if they do it, and it take another 20 minutes to double deep fry some chicken. will they say we only have original recipe, or will they say 'what is extra crispy'? i do this as i believe the reason i always get the shits is the soggy breading

Sounds like you're in for some overcooked chicken.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.