Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 08:07 AM   #412
Politically Incorrect

I'm exhausted and spent after watching every episode of all 12 seasons. I haven't laughed out loud like this in years.

Where to begin.....
  • Rickety Cricket? Jesus Christ what a funny ass character. The progression of his demise after each encounter with the group is fantastic.
  • Maureen Ponderosa turning into a cat......
  • McPoyle and his cartoon like eye on his eye patch. Jimmi Simpson plays that character to perfection! The milk angle is hysterical
  • The Unibrow and lip licking of Margaret McPoyle of her mustache
  • Dennis Reynolds becomes so unlikable by the end it's not funny-his attempts to try and act all high brow and sophisticated that always falls flat.
  • The amount of silly shit Danny DeVito does either on drugs or for drugs, especially with Artemis
  • The amount of off-color and completely politically incorrect humour
  • Charlie's inability to read or write, his infatuation with cheese, the waitress and rats/spiders/crows.
  • Mac's Asspounder 4000
  • His Prison Dad's always angry scary demeanor and his scary Mom with her cigarettes
  • Charlie's whore Mom who acts all saintly
  • Dee always being the target and saying Son of a Bitch constantly plus her becoming more and more desperate at NOT being a whore who sleeps with everyone.

The only downside I see is anytime they tried to mimic another show or premise, I found those the least funniest of all.

I've never seen a show to compare to this........just incredible.

So glad I took the leap of faith!!!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.