View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 11:24 PM   #196
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Good stuff Buehler. I won't quote your whole post. I'm assuming now that I've read your post that you're in grain farming based on narrow margins?

Are you big enough to make good use of crop rotation? What about GIS/Geomatics?

Just curious as I've never really been much into the farming world, just looked at it passively on how to increase margins because I work for a GIS company and was trying to see if we could fit Agri into our realm.
Yeah. I farm. Yeah, margins are ass.

I PMd you my email. Dad was a pretty strict rotation guy forever. I’ve been trying to push because frankly I can’t afford to fallow, big part of 2019 being 2019 was dad switched a bunch of acres out of rotation.

I’m pretty efficient on the technology for our size but don’t utilize any telematics. Lots of GIS though.

I’m pretty decent on the nuts and bolts of practical application of different technology systems.

Shoot me an email. I can get you some end user perspective and if I’m too small I can point you to some guys that are big. We aren’t the corn belt, but frankly we have to manage better in a lot of aspects because we can’t make margin like they can. They have some stuff we don’t have to worry about, too.

Shoot me an email.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.