Thread: Electronics 2018 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 09:47 AM   #54
I could of gone pro

As far as deals. I was in Target on Tuesday and they had a Vizio 70" Ultra 4K for $598, I couldn't believe it. It wasn't even in the Black Friday flyer today, it was just a regular sale two days ago. Might still be going on.

As far as plasma TV's go, they're a problem. I bought a Panasonic 50" at Circuit City in 2007 for $1500. In 2011 when I moved a 1000 miles, I had to make sure the movers didn't lay it flat, it has to remain upright or the color gets ruined. In 2012 I got a red line down the middle of the screen. Called the service company, they said it was a circuit board and would cost $500 to fix. I gave it to my neighbor for his daughter to use at college. Then I got a 60" LED TV and my electric bills went down $25 a month. That TV was costing almost a $1 a day more to operate, and it was only a 50".

Last edited by DeepPurple; 11-22-2018 at 09:52 AM..
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli