Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 11:31 PM   #851
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
If you think I'm friends with that one who sucks the penis, you clearly haven't been paying attention.
I used to like him and then resented he blasted me like that (out of the blue) - that was actually a little hurtful. So there was a period of time I was mad about that. But I'm finding out - life's too short.

BTW - I lost another friend to drinking. It's been a very tragic year, even excluding the Pandemic. I want us all to remember we all have a lot to be thankful for though. That's real and from my heart. All of that.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote