View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 08:13 PM   #691
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Have you ever been right about anything
Pretty sure I called you a piece of s**t in one of my posts. Clearly I was right about that at least.

I had no idea the Cavs were getting the 2018 Nets Pick and Jae Crowder. That changes things. Looks like a good trade for the Cavs and a bad one for the Celtics as of right now.

We'll see if Irving is ready to take over and be the man now that he isn't playing with the selfish ego-maniac LeBron... I'm guessing that is what Ainge is banking on.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.