View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 07:41 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Rankin just wasn't a dumpster fire like Wylie. I don't think that means we ought to be holding a starting spot for him.

We need the entire inside rebuild. LG-C-RG.

They're collectively awful. Our OT situation is decent.
I wouldn't throw away Rankin just yet though man. He's a 3rd round pick and was an all-SEC player as a senior. Not like he's complete garbage. He didn't work as a tackle in Houston, we made him a guard and he looked pretty solid. I'm not against bringing in competition but I don't think the Chiefs do what you're asking for unless a guy like Michigan's Ben Bredeson just falls in their laps in round 2.

I think it's reasonable KC brings in a center and I think it's high time LDT gets some serious competition.

Personally, I think taking interior o-lineman in round 1 is a fool's errand. I'm much more receptive to rounds 2 and 3.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.