Thread: Mock 11/29/19
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 02:13 AM   #19
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
From what I read, Tyler Biadasz is a slam dunk. For example.

I don't expect to start 3 rookies at IOL. But we need a slam dunk guy in there and a couple of quality vets.

it's not an accident that Carlos Hyde looks mediocre here and is a 1000 yard back in Houston.

Sure, we could use a home run threat at RB, but the reason we can't run the ball effectively is the IOL.
Wasn't Bradbury a slam dunk in 2019 as well though, and he had a very rough start to the season and is probably only marginally better than Reiter now?

Short of those ridiculous talents that go top half of the first, finding rookie OL seems like it's been a tough task. I'm wondering if a vet to start and a 3rd or 4th round guy to sit and develop is the better option
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli