Thread: Mock 11/29/19
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 02:24 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I agree with the sentiment, but can you trust rookies to step in and actually perform above what our line is currently achieving? Most of the 2019 rookies I can think of are playing badly (I'm mainly thinking of the two in Atlanta and Dillard for the Eagles). I can't get behind taking a 1st round pick who will need a year of seasoning to really improve the team if there is an impact player available.

Like I said we definitely need probably two fatties, or one and Wiz back as a starter, I just don't know if the draft is the answer as opposed to FA.
From what I read, Tyler Biadasz is a slam dunk. For example.

I don't expect to start 3 rookies at IOL. But we need a slam dunk guy in there and a couple of quality vets.

it's not an accident that Carlos Hyde looks mediocre here and is a 1000 yard back in Houston.

Sure, we could use a home run threat at RB, but the reason we can't run the ball effectively is the IOL.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.