Thread: Mock 11/29/19
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 12:27 PM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I swear to the old gods and the new that I would be entirely content lining up with the exact same guys on the defensive side of the ball, the exact same offensive players minus Watkins as long as we turn the offensive line from a weakness to a strength.

I don't care what you say, if we did THAT this would be a 14-2 team and a Super Bowl winner.

The biggest problem on this entire team is that interior offensive line. It's ****ing up the passing game and ****ing up the running game. So it's ****ing up the offense. That's putting a lot of stress on what I think is clearly an improving defense.

Yeah, our LB'ers can't cover. Yes we could use some corners.

**** it, re-sign Breeland and Claiborne. Just bring 'em all back, draft a small school corner somewhere in the middle of the draft.

Draft FATTIES. SIGN GOOD FATTIES. FIX IT. GET GUYS THAT CAN ****ING BLOCK.

You'll be surprised what the RB position looks like if they aren't dodging linemen while taking the hand-off.
I agree with the sentiment, but can you trust rookies to step in and actually perform above what our line is currently achieving? Most of the 2019 rookies I can think of are playing badly (I'm mainly thinking of the two in Atlanta and Dillard for the Eagles). I can't get behind taking a 1st round pick who will need a year of seasoning to really improve the team if there is an impact player available.

Like I said we definitely need probably two fatties, or one and Wiz back as a starter, I just don't know if the draft is the answer as opposed to FA.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli