Thread: Mock 11/29/19
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 06:52 PM   #16
MVP

I swear to the old gods and the new that I would be entirely content lining up with the exact same guys on the defensive side of the ball, the exact same offensive players minus Watkins as long as we turn the offensive line from a weakness to a strength.

I don't care what you say, if we did THAT this would be a 14-2 team and a Super Bowl winner.

The biggest problem on this entire team is that interior offensive line. It's ****ing up the passing game and ****ing up the running game. So it's ****ing up the offense. That's putting a lot of stress on what I think is clearly an improving defense.

Yeah, our LB'ers can't cover. Yes we could use some corners.

**** it, re-sign Breeland and Claiborne. Just bring 'em all back, draft a small school corner somewhere in the middle of the draft.

Draft FATTIES. SIGN GOOD FATTIES. FIX IT. GET GUYS THAT CAN ****ING BLOCK.

You'll be surprised what the RB position looks like if they aren't dodging linemen while taking the hand-off.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.