Thread: Mock 11/29/19
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 12:41 PM   #10
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You may want to reference what the top linebackers are getting recently. Schobert is a top 3 LB in the NFL without question or hesitation. If you're not on board with spending that much on a LB, I can get that, but he's going to require that if he hits the market. Littleton will probably cost 12+ per.
I know that’s what they’re getting paid, but I’m not doing it for him. This isn’t Bobby Wagner or Luke Kuechly here. It’s Joe Schobert, who is not an elite player, but a very good one in spots.

Draft someone at that position.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.