Thread: J.K. Dobbins
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 05:47 AM   #3
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Dobbins, Taylor, Swift, Ettiene, Harris and Hubbard are the pick of the class imo. Dobbins just keeps getting better and better and Taylor also had a big day yesterday too. Ettiene has been consistent for two years whilst Harris has taken his chance to be the main man since Jacobs got drafted. Hubbard has come out of nowhere and reminds me of Kamara. IMO getting a quality back is vital for our offense moving forward and we probably have to pick one high. I can't see the first three or four of the guys I named above being there after the second round tbh. If we're lucky one or two might sneak into the third but I doubt they would be in our range. The great news is that many teams already have their three-down back so we've got a great chance of getting one of these guys.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.