Thread: Mock 11/29/19
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 12:05 AM   #5
MVP

I agree with Busby on both fronts. Whether it is Tannehill or Mariota, if whoever the Titans let walk doesn't get interest as a starter, I think you trying to bring one in to rehab and be a premium backup.

As for Jones, I think he's a far greater trade asset at this point in time than he is anything. This defense plays at it's best without him on the inside, which is unfortunate. He has some gap discipline issues that I'm not certain are correctable. He's better as a 3-4 DE for someone. Trade him for the picks. I got harrassed in the other thread on compensation, but if I can get at least a high 2nd (top 40) pick and another day 2 pick with either a player or a 2021 pick, I'm more than fine with that return. I think it's entirely possible a 3-4 team would give that up.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.