Thread: Mock 11/29/19
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 08:56 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I don't think the Chiefs are getting Tannehill. He's winning the starting job in Tenn at this rate, but you could easily just change that to Mariota.

Solid overall though.
Probably.

I wouldn’t necessarily hate that though either. He could teach the kid how to be a serviceable QB and trade that fool.

You comment about Jones wasn’t anything ground Breaking obviously but it got me to thinking, I like him out there. Since he’s shown the flexibility to do it well, I’m thinking that increased his value to us, despite maybe lowering his production on the big explosive plays.

Plus him not throwing a fit about the money has endeared himself to me.

Am I off base here?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.