View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #104
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
My head would be spinning if i was in the Chiefs war room. Like a turnstile I could be all in on a stud edge rusher then the next day a CB.

I'd be pushing a player for Spags though regardless.
I was thinking about this the other day. I used to get so overwhelmed on fantasy draft day because I worked with the entire field of players and everything was in consideration on every pick or auction bid.

What I started doing a couple years ago, and it has served me well, is to just remove the guys I don’t really want, and come up with a group of 25-30 players I want and just target the shit out of them.

I feel like Veach does this to a certain extent - targets dudes and goes and ****ing gets them.

I wish we could see his lists going in, after the fact, to see how well he does.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.