View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 09:23 AM   #269
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
The game against Alabama in the OP has me fairly concerned.

- Lots of hunting for the play and abandoning his gaps.

- Isn’t around the ball nearly as much as he should be.

- seems to move with a purpose, but for the sake of appearing to move with a purpose.

Im a bit skeptical of his ability to read a play and react. Am I off base with this?
I actually thought the same things watching the Bama game. They are definitely concerns of mine as well. I will be interested to see how Spags uses him. His close out speed fits the scheme very well, but what I really like is the amount of ‘attitude’ Veach has added the last couple years. Defense needs that.
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about