View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 01:27 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
That’s a lot. I’m not sure how you made those numbers work but interesting work. What’s the cap in 2025 and 2026?
Yeah, the point of this mock is to push the boundaries of what's possible with the cap and our spending to accomplish a 3-peat. All year CP'ers have been advocating for a more conservative approach so I like to present the opposite to open our minds up a bit to the possibilities. The ideas stated in this mock come from a mixture of suggestions and mocks we've seen on this board already to further emphasize the real potential. I prefer to dream big!

I'm just seeing today that the Cap is set at $255.4m in 2024:https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-salary-...regular-season

That's a $5.4m more than I projected above in this mock, and there are several other ways to create additional cap space.

Let Veach, Veach!

Do the unimaginable!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.