View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 08:28 AM   #36
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Its going to be difficult to judge Veach on how he drafts for a few years as we don't have a first round pick next year, and we are going to be drafting at the bottom of each round. Still, for some reason I feel that the Chiefs have the right guy in place with Veach. As I've mentioned before, I didn't like how Ballard handled the Andrew Luck mess in Indy, and now has a real mess on his hands. He also has a fan base that believes they are Super Bowl contenders each year, hard to be successful in that environment.

I like Veach's youth and willingness to take a chance (shown by the Ragland and Erving deals).
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.