View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 09:10 AM   #19
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Bladasz has a lot more polish to transition to the pros than Frederick did, but it will be interesting. Somehow Andy Reid made it so Mitch Morse, a converted OT from college could start day one in the pros, so I'd like to believe given a 1st round talent he could find somebody pretty damn good.
Some of my favorite early clips of Andy were those of him coaching the OL. That dude knows offensive line play, man. He gets right into the nuts and bolts of it; talks mechanics with those guys.

That's why its so crazy to see him go all 'ride or die' with Wylie and Reiter. He KNOWS those guys are bad. He's not Todd Haley out there just yelling "GIVE ME MORE PASS PLAYS" and trying out his Madden Playbook. He actually knows what he's looking at.

I just don't understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
You didn't use the 1st round pick above, I'd be fine with CB, RB, C, TE, whatever in the 5th. Cut Watkins, re-sign Jones and Ogbah then bring in a mid tier FA CB and LB for competition and I'd be down.
I was presuming that the #1 was spent on Biadasz in that scenario; he's your 'young rookie C'.

And I would still JIMP if we got Kenneth Murray in the 1st.

It's just gonna be tough to address that OL absent spending FA money on it and I'm just not sure where to find it if you intend to bring back Jones or extend Mahomes.

I'm guessing Murray gets looked at as a luxury item and they'll just stick with Hitchens for another year while hoping they can get Ragland on a $3.5-$4 million AAV deal for 2 years. Then they go heavy on OL in the draft.

And fellas, our OTs aren't getting younger - that's gonna need significant attention in the near future as well.

We've neglected the fatties for too long. It's time to pay that tab.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.