Thread: Misc Durango, CO
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 09:49 PM   #47
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
We had a 1st gen with the 5.7 liter Hemi. It was a dealer demo deal. Didn't need it after my dad sold his boat but it would move.

Replaced it 12 years later with a 3rd gen 6 cylinder. I love the 6, we drove out to DC from Chicago on a tank of gas, it gets better mileage than my 3 series BMW and still has enough power to get up and down switch backs on the Lincoln Highway in Penn. My wife misses the power of the Hemi but I am happy with the 6. Didn't have any room to work in the engine compartment, will only need 6 plugs instead of 16. A year later still getting used to the auto shutoff at a complete stop, now have to hit a switch as we pull out of our suburb as it shuts off at the stop sign there. I leave it on if I am on a road with a lots of traffic lights but if I am just driving around our town I shut it off.
Pretty sure there wasn't a 5.7 hemi option in the first generation.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.