View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 01:56 PM   #17
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Agreed. Season 1 was perhaps the funnest, most refreshing show I've seen in years; it perfectly played off and surpassed the source material. Shifting Lawrence from antagonist to protagonist was brilliant. Zabka really stole the show.

Season 2 was good, but not as good; but in fairness, how could it be? I actually hope they wrap things up in Season 3 so that the show doesn't end up jumping the proverbial shark. It seems to me that the eventual outcome will be (I guess I'll spoiler this for anybody who hasn't watched it at all)
Spoiler!
Yeah gotta think the show won't go more than 3-4 seasons max. S1&2 are up this Friday. They had a tease today which was cool for s3.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.