Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 08:55 AM   #536
Cheat Death

Watched Blood Vessel yesterday. It was post Thanksgiving meal so I nodded off a bit in the middle but it was an enjoyable flick. I mostly appreciated the depiction of vampires as ancient creatures from hell as opposed to snooty fashionistas. The movie made me want to revisit Dead Snow.

Also watched 30 Miles From Nowhere which was meh. Old college friends come back to Wisconsin for a friends funeral and shenanigans ensue. It had potential with some attempts at witty dialogue but ultimately fell flat due to a story that never really made sense and was hard to follow. Easy pass if on the fence.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.