View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 07:09 AM   #10
Bolton gonna knock you out

On to the next one... Faders haven’t been relevant in forever outside a one season anomaly. I do love that the team is like a family. Guarantee they wanna win one not just for themselves, but for Andy too. That said...we will have a much tougher game this week. Crowd is gonna be lit, energy is gonna be on Jah Rastafari level, team should feed off of that. I feel like we’re focused on the big prize, and we finally have the means to do it. But you know who stands in the way. I’m positive that matchup is circled on every players calendar.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.