View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 02:00 PM   #8
Starter

I agree with trading up with Seattle, but I don’t think I would do it for Thomas. We really don’t need superstar, wide receivers, we just need to make sure we don’t have terrible ones having to play like Moore and Toney last year. And it’s unclear if Thomas is that much better that others that we could get later on, especially Franklin. In my view.

I wonder what tackles you thought would be gone by the Seattle pick? Probably Alt and the 3 Fs, but what about Latham? I think he might be worth it at 16. And although we can get a good enough receiver, fairly easily in free agency and later on in the draft, I don’t think the same can be said about a long-term prospect at left tackle. That’s where I think we should concentrate in the draft. And we definitely should resign Smith ans insurance and hope he will be cheap like last year.

I also think if Bowers is available at 16, that would be a great trade up as it would give us another receiver, and an eventual replacement for Kelce.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.