View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 08:58 AM   #71
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I hope you are not so stupid to think that a simple waterproof connection not being waterproof couldn't be the problem. You are responsible for inside your house and Comcast will test it up to that point for free.

You should log the time and dates when you are not getting acceptable service to be taken seriously.

PS Buy the gig service
What was that babble about? Good God man.

As to service, if you could read and comprehend, you would see above that I have ATT's gigabit fiber service. Get the advertised speeds, have no issues as I always did with cable with slowdowns, and am paying just $60/month all fees included.

BTW, I did let Cox, who is the cable ripoff provider in my city, know times and speeds to no avail. They just pointed to the fine print.

Cable internet SUCKS. Unless your provider is using fiber.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote