Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 08:48 AM   #418
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
I couldn't get get anything to work on sports devil last night. With NFL games starting, what are these current go to sports add ons? I have had good luck with Made in Canada for baseball, but I don't see a section for football. I was hoping to use sports devil but it's reliability isn't the best. I have never been able to get the pro sports add-on to play a damn thing. It's a reddit scraper apparently
Again, there is no ideal recommended way to get reliable free live sports in KODI. It doesn't exist. Every live streaming addon experiences the same issues that prevent them from ever being reliable. If you have a flash enabled web browser, you can usually find streams for just about any sporting event. But it's nearly impossible to maintain a KODI addon to do the same thing. Every KODI developer that takes on the responsibility of maintaining an addon like this quickly gets burned out with the constant updates and rude demands from people wanting free stuff. For sporting stuff, I completely exit KODI and watch sports streams via Chrome, finding streams on http://www.wiz1.net/schedule.

Sorry, but there's just not a KODI solution for this.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.