View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 07:52 PM   #17
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I heard this on a Tom Woods podcast. Great idea!
As far as I know it still works. I don't have an actual house phone but I pay $30 year to keep the number, and it goes through my internet connection. I use Magic Jack and the companion cell phone app. So if someone calls my house phone it rings through on my cell wherever I am as long as I have a wifi signal, and it takes a voice mail if I don't have a wifi in range. So if it's a scammer and I feel like screwing with him I answer and add the anti spam service number in on a conference call. As I recall I can then hang up and leave the spammer talking to the robot.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.