View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 01:21 PM   #166
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I still have a Chris Drury bobblehead... he won the Hobey Baker and then NHL rookie of the year (Makar could do the same).

Avalanche are 5th in both goals and goals against, even with all the injuries to their top lines and Grubauer... they should be dangerous this postseason if they can get and stay healthy.
Ahhh drury! I remember him before he went to the sabers I believe. Damn I miss that Era of hockey, sure wasn’t as faced paced but it was so damn physical.

I’ll have to start finding games as I miss some good ol av hockey. I’m shocked Roy didn’t stay as the head coach.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.