View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 06:54 PM   #61
pie is never free

I got the red ass from a few switches, at least one belt, and then a principal in third grade who used a wooden paddle with drag reducing holes drilled into it on my bare ass

It had a name and everything, like Negans bat or some shit lol... the Whistler or something along those lines

Dont remember what I did to make it happen, but distinctly remember those lessons with no particular trauma and most likely had it coming

But yeah, Peterson went overboard leaving scabby scars like that on a 4 year old... nothing a 4 year old is capable of justifies that, its just clearly over the line

Spanked each of mine with a bare hand ptobably 3-4 times, but only a couple times on a bare butt... there isnt any particular guilt about it, but do remember always wishing I'd figured out a better way when it was over

"This hurts me more than it hurts you..."
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.