View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 04:19 PM   #258
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Good on you, but what changes did you make? I'm also curious - after the end of this year you no longer have to pay property taxes, insurance, electric, utilities, etc?
I'm now living rent free, utility and cable free, property tax free, renter insurance free and I've cut back on going out to an expensive late lunch or dinner 5-6 nights a week until at least December. I've moved into my office. At 120-130K income for the year the money should accumulate rapidly.

I have complete bedroom setup, clean clothes, shower and locker room, full kitchen with convention oven microwave, full refrigerator, dishwasher, normal microwave, free tea, free coffee, snacks,safe and quiet environment.

I have a car payment, which I want to pay off the $14,600 in November, a few other small bills and a Fed Tax bill from 2010 of around $7,000. My 401K has grown faster in 2 years than any other of my savings attempts in 30 years. I'm moving it up from 10-15% and can utilize some catch up provisions.

I'm single and decided to set aside 6 months of serious sacrifice to jump start my retirment goal of living in Scottsdale.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.