View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 07:15 AM   #280
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I have an office lease, and it kind of bugs me that we only use it about 12 hours a day. There's a lot of value that we don't get out of it.

It would be hard to use it as sleeping space on a permanent basis, but I feel like I should sublease the night shift to a software company or some other company that can work at night.
I think you have a great idea there and while there are shared office space companies like Regus, they just break up one very large office space into individual offices for each company and share common services. The costs can be very high per sq ft but a small business doesn't have to rent a large office to get a presence saving capital while looking official and professional.

With this new sharing economy, don't be surprised that there isn't a new startup company or two that either rents out unused office space by the day, or chops up space, or even rents space for night work, or possible sleep quarters in a building. The sleep part is most difficult because it requires showers for the most, something most buildings don't have.

You do need to take into consideration what happens if the people who sublet your space either steal things or break things, while it be worth it.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.