Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 04:54 PM   #132
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Your answers as to why Brady wouldn't have lasted as long exist right here...

Brady wouldn't survive that.

Your first video is irrelevant. Brady isn't ****ing rolling out and running down the sideline like a dumbass.

Your second video is Joe Ferguson getting blasted by one of the best defenses ever, the '85 Bears. Brady isn't holding the ball for five seconds and running around back there like Ferguson was. If you don't understand that, you don't understand football, or Brady, or the Patriots.

Dan Marino was 6'4" and 225 lbs and was a complete statue with AMAZING footwork, and "feel" in the pocket.

Tom Brady is, cough, 6'4" and 225 lbs and is a complete statue with AMAZING footwork and "feel" in the pocket.

If you can begin to explain to me why you think Brady would've taken more of a pounding than Marino did and/or not have taken it as well as Marino did, then I'm all ears. But you can't because it's stupid "back in the day...up a hill....both ways...." nonsense.

Last edited by Amnorix; 01-24-2019 at 05:47 PM..
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.