Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 02:22 PM   #127
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I was telling my wife...Brady playing against Bruce Smith and Reggie White?

Why not? Brady has missed precisely ZERO games due to injury other than his ACL year, and quite a few of those games came before many of the changes that have reduced hard hits in the game.

Brady is clearly one of the toughest QBs to play, perfectly willing to hang in the pocket and take hits to deliver the ball. I don't see a goddamn thing that makes him less tough than Marino was in his day (a similar style QB). I'm not old enough to compare him to a Bradshaw or Unitas or whatever, but WTF is the point of such comparisons anyway?
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote