Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 12:51 AM   #125
Rookie

I love watching Mahomes play, the offense just shocks to the system knowing at any point it can explode.

My issue is that the Chiefs turn into the Ravens, a great coach, QB you can relay on but a salary cap that doesn't allow much room because your QB is eating up 25% of it.

What the Pat's have with Brady is unique, also his women makes more then him so it makes his decision that much better.

Andy better pull through as this team has a life span of 2 years before Mahomes gets paid. If Andy cant find a way to win before that, I can see him gone.
fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.fierro604 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.